adamoon
ripper
Follow


ADAM ZAILANI
17, SPM an he found himself in writing everytime the papers and the pens meet



© Skin by kenriken basecodes by atiqah jaidin. Image from . Do tell me if I do not credit yours.
F R I (END)
Friday 27 July 2012 | 0 Comments

Dengan nama Allah yang lagi Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang


 Sometimes,we need to be alone,and for sure when we are alone there are someone to be with us .
A sad intro right . But I have choosed . This night,is the worse night ever for me . I supposed happy celebrate this month (Ramadhan) . I have no idea about this entry but I tried . Dear friends, I'm notting without you .
I miss the moment when you call me 'FREIND' . I miss all of you .












There are mine.No one can tae it from me . I love them . Forever will be in my heart . 

Syahirah,Hawa,Azrul,Nini,Intan,Tasha,Adah,EE,Din,Hafizam,Farah,Izati,Nadia,Syafiqah,Mieya,Huda,Ecah,Aqilah,Nana,Zarif,Aiman and syahmin .