adamoon
ripper
Follow


ADAM ZAILANI
17, SPM an he found himself in writing everytime the papers and the pens meet



© Skin by kenriken basecodes by atiqah jaidin. Image from . Do tell me if I do not credit yours.
Freebies Blogskin :- Dreamer Dream
Saturday 28 July 2012 | 1 Comments

Dengan nama Allah ang lagi pemurah lagi maha Penyayang 


Brrppp. Assalamualaikum  . After yesterday I have sad for a long time , I came with my hew skin *dancing . Please don't ripping or anything . I made this skin in the morning till night . I really tired because fasting but I
have done made this cute and simple skin . Hope you like it .

Template by : Adam Zailani
Skin : Dreamer Dream 
Skin name : Dreamer Dream / Mimpi Si Pemimpi
Theme : Pink , Light Blue , White 
Header by : Aien Minhoo




Download and use this skin . This skin better for girls . But, PLEASEEEEEE don't remove the credits . I will make you ashame . Seriously . I do .










Labels: