adamoon
ripper
Follow


ADAM ZAILANI
17, SPM an he found himself in writing everytime the papers and the pens meet



© Skin by kenriken basecodes by atiqah jaidin. Image from . Do tell me if I do not credit yours.
Happy Birthday Justin Bieber
Friday 1 March 2013 | 0 Comments

Bismillahirahmanirahim


I know you probably get a lot of these messages but I just want to thank you for everything. I have been a belieber for 4 years now and they have been the best 4 years of my life. You inspire me so much every day. You work so incredibly hard and I couldn’t be more proud of you. You are the most amazing idol anyone could ever possibly ask for, you do so much for us, & we can’t thank you enough. No words can describe how happy i am that I have had the opportunity to watch you grow over those 4 amazing years. Happy birthday my idol . I can’t believe your 19 now. Seems like just yesterday when you were wearing a grey hoodie singing One Time. I can’t even begin to explain how much you mean to me.  Whenever I’m having a bad day I listen to your music or watch videos of you and it cheers me up right away. You truly give me faith, and make me believe that someday I will meet you or you will notice me. I just have to believe. Thank you for everything Justin, for changing my life, for always being there for us, for always making us smile, & just for being you.