adamoon
ripper
Follow


ADAM ZAILANI
17, SPM an he found himself in writing everytime the papers and the pens meet



© Skin by kenriken basecodes by atiqah jaidin. Image from . Do tell me if I do not credit yours.
Thank you Afiqah
Tuesday 5 March 2013 | 0 Comments

Bismillahirahmanirahim <3


Assalamualaikum,hello :D . Alhamdulillah,Im in a good mood now . Yaah,really . Such a tiring day today . and bla bla bla *not important*. I just wanna thank Afiqah Tarmizi for the shirt and the cute elephant keychain <3 I just like ..... oh my , she remembered me :') touched . When Siah gave me the plastic bag , Im start smiling and idk how to stop . haha . Its was a nice shirt .. I really liked it . Thank you so much  Afiqah . But I knew you must gave your miuwww a better souvenir . hm,I dont care,as long you remember me <3 bye Assalamualaikum <3